Night Owl Sessions
Night Owl Session 1: Conspiracy theories: undermining trust, or empowering the masses?
- Karen Douglas, Professor of Social Psychology, School of Psychology, University of Kent
- Péter Krekó, Director, Political Capital Institute
- Sašo Ordanoski, Visiting Fellow, Vienna’s Institute for Human Sciences
- Moderator: Goran Buldioski, Director, Open Society Think Tank Fund
Night Owl Session 2: How can civic activism overcome cynicism and mistrust?
- Teodor Celakoski, Project Director, Multimedia Institute in Zagreb
- Carlos Delclós, Sociologist
- Armine Ishkanian, Assistant Professor, Department of Social Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Moderator: Slawomir Sierakowski, Director, Institute of Advanced Studies
Night Owl Session 3: Movie screening followed by discussion: Trust in the European Borderlands / Democracy and Trust
- Tarmo Jüristo, Civic Activist and Political Blogger
- Moderator: Boris Kalisky, Executive Director, Paralelní Polis
These three parallel sessions provide the opportunity for semi-structured conversations over drinks.