Has the refugee crisis damaged citizens’ trust in the EU project?
The surge in refugee arrivals is transforming the European debate, which is why the speakers of this public opening panel will link the current events to the central question of the conference: trust.
- Kilian Kleinschmidt, International Networker, Humanitarian, and Refugee Expert
- Ivan Krastev, Chairman, Centre for Liberal Strategies, Sofia / Permanent Fellow, Institute for Human Sciences (IWM), Vienna
- Katarina Mathernová, Deputy Director General, European Commission
- Wolfgang Petritsch, President, Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation
- Moderator: Petra Pinzler, Journalist and Author